Legal Administrative Assistant – Patent Prosecution (Remote – Hybrid)
BENEFITS: Base salary up to $85K (depending on experience), Competitive Paid Time Off Package, Paid Overtime after 37.5 hours, Bonus, 401K, Medical Dental & Vision Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Retirement Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Transit Program and more!
LOCATION: Boston, MA (Seaport)
THE ORGANIZATION: A stable national Intellectual Property Law Firm
SUMMARY: A well-established intellectual property law firm is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant with a background in patent prosecution and secretarial support. This person will have the confidence and technical skill set to support a fast-paced Partner & Associate desk. Someone who has a willingness to work hard as a member of their team and desire to take their career to the next level!
- Provide high quality secretarial support to Partners and team of Associates
- Prepare and file patent/trademark applications and documents with the USPTO
- Communicate regularly with service departments, attorneys and clients at offices across the firm
- Assist with billing and timekeeping; track and input attorney time and data, review invoices and statements and collaborate with billing/accounting department regarding processing and payments
- Perform calendar management for all assigned attorneys; schedule meetings, conference calls, appointments, depositions, due dates, court appearances, etc.
- Create, edit and proofread correspondence and legal documents for content, grammar, spelling and formatting
- 3+ years of secretarial support and 2+ years of patent prosecution
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly adaptable and extremely intelligent, professional and articulate
- Great ability to make sound, decisive decisions and act accordingly
Legal Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant and Secretarial jobs in law firms: https://tripointsearch.com/candidates/