Guest Services Coordinator
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
COMPENSATION: Base salary to $60,000, Paid Overtime, Bonus; Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Gym Membership; Paid Time Off; 401K; Life and AD&D Insurance; Savings Accounts and more!
SUMMARY: A major law firm is looking for an upbeat, responsible and professional Guest Services Coordinator who will serve as the first point of contact for clients; greet and direct visitors; answer calls; and provide event/hospitality support as needed within a prestigious global law firm. This is an amazing opportunity for someone interested in gaining legal industry experience at a top law firm to help aid in deciding the next step in their career.
- Provide superior customer service
- Meet and Greet visitors entering the Firm and direct them to the scheduled conference room
- Screen and direct calls to appropriate parties
- Take accurate telephone messages and deliver messages promptly via email, voicemail or as directed
- Maintain records of arrivals and, departures
- Provide catering assistance for events and meetings
- Schedule conference room reservations, and changes as necessary, including special requests to catering, Audio Visual, and any office services staff,
- Maintain knowledge of firm-wide meetings and events to properly direct attendees
- Assist with corporate car and travel reservations.
- Update telephone directories and employee contact information
- Perform conference room checks prior to scheduled meetings
- Always Maintain a polished appearance of the Reception area
- 2+ years of reception, calendaring and event experience in a major corporation, law firm, investment bank or professional services firm
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Ability to read and understand information presented in written form
- Familiarity with standard office equipment, including copy machines, facsimile machines, computers and scanners
- Knowledge of computer-based multi-line telephone systems
- Ability to arrange materials in a pattern of numbers, letters or words
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)