TITLE: Executive Assistant to CEO / Partner
COMPENSATION: Base salary to $100,000 plus well-paid overtime, very generous bonus, medical benefits, exceptional work environment and firm culture.
LOCATION: New York, New York (Fully Remote!)
Proactively manage, write and deal with a high volume of emails.
Coordinate and proactively communicate with two Administrative
Assistants also supporting the CEO and the recruiting team.
Have the initiative to maintain prompt delivery of planned activities in support of the CEO: travel arrangements, group meetings, group telephone conferences, etc.
Act as a liaison for the CEO to ensure that various departments provide requested support in an efficient and timely manner.
Client interaction; develop effective relationships with key contacts.
Ensure CEO is reminded and briefed regarding his appointments, and provide supporting documents for meetings.
Handle heavy workload in a very fast-paced environment.
Document candidate activity in in-house database.
Some document preparation in Word/Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Executive Administrative Support experience
- Fluent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, LinkedIn, database experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills; will have heavy interaction with all levels of the organization, both internal and external.
- Excellent proofreading skills.
- Highly organized, a great multi-tasker and intense attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work efficiently under pressure.
- Able to protect confidential information, problem solve and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and detail
- Sharp, polished and have a professional demeanor.