Marketing and Business Development Assistant (Entry Level)
Location: Washington, DC
The Organization: U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary up to $50K; Generous paid overtime and bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
Summary: Seeking an ambitious Marketing and Business Development Assistant to support the Business Development and Events department in an elite international law firm.
The ideal candidate is comfortable assisting with event preparation, business development research and utilizing marketing technology to track successes / areas of focus.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Marketing/Communications internship experience
- Willingness to take initiative where possible
- Microsoft Office familiarity, including Excel and Word; with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing