POSITION: Accounts Receivable Manager
LOCATION: New York, NY | San Francisco, CA (Remote to start)
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $130K; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; generous Paid Time Off; Competitive 401K with firm contribution; and much more!
OVERVIEW: Seeking a customer-service oriented Accounts Receivable Manager to provide collection direction and ensure funds owed to the company are received timely while cultivating strong relationships with the Firm’s clients. This position reports to the Accounting Manager.
- Provide analysis of client accounts receivable trends, anticipating challenges, offering solutions and providing updates to firm management when necessary
- Manage day-to-day collections tasks such as following up with clients regarding past-due accounts, resolving disputes, and handling account escalations
- Oversee collections processes and develop solutions that enhance efficiency
- Collaborate with Client Accounting Specialists to review accounts that need follow up and intervene when necessary
- Connect with partners and other managers to develop payment solutions and escalate action items
- Implement payment solutions while communicating with pricing and client accounting teams to keep them in the loop
- Execute account reconciliations
- Perform credit review analyses on clients when necessary
- Oversee unapplied payments and aged trust accounts
- Provide backup support to other departments as necessary
- 5+ years experience in collections and / or accounts receivable. Experience in a law firm or financial services institution is a plus!
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of Aderant Expert and ARCS software
- Able to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously, with a strong ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills