Senior Finance Paralegal with Bond or Credit Transaction Experience
Structured Finance or Corporate Finance
or Bonds or Credit Agreements or
Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO's)
or Collateralized Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) candidates are all welcome to apply.
Major Multinational Law Firm – New York, NY – Midtown Manhattan
Monday – Friday, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Base salary to $100K,plus generous paid overtime bringing the package to $200K+ plus a competitive bonus, own office, great perks, Medical and Dental Coverage; Paid Time Off; 401K; Savings Accounts; and much more in one of the most desired law firms to work for globally.
- Work with commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) and asset-backed securities (ABS)
- Assist with commercial real estate collateralized loan obligations (CLO’s), and multi-million-dollar transactions/deals
- Work directly with attorneys and clients on all phases of transactions; assist in coordinating financing transactions from inception to closing
- Serve as a critical liaison with the client and any outside law firms to facilitate the transactions
- Prepare important documentation, including signing/closing checklists, certificates, document indexes, signature pages, and working group lists
- Assist attorneys and clients in preparing schedules and closing documentation
- Oversee outside service agencies when they perform lien searches, good standing checks, etc.
- Prepare and file financing statements
- Prepare executed documents to ensure proper execution, the inclusion of all attachments and page correctness
- Assist with preparing and updating critical group projects and resources, including maintaining transaction and precedent lists, analyzing deal data, assisting with preparation of materials for speaking engagements, and research as requested
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years of paralegal or banking experience working on financing, banking and/or securities matters
- Self-starter who takes initiative and enjoys being part of a team
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressured environment and prioritize numerous tasks
- Computer skills (MS Office and Adobe Professional) and ability to learn new technology quickly
- Willingness to work long hours and to be on call for important matters and tasks
- Candidates with any related Structured Finance, or Corporate Finance or Bonds or Credit Agreements or Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO's) or Collateralized Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) are all welcome to apply.
TO APPLY: If your experience meets the requirements of this position, please submit your resume. Thank you.