Marketing / Business Development Coordinator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Base salary up to $74,000 and generous paid overtime and performance-based bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Gym membership perks, Life Insurance, all firm amenities, exceptional culture, noted firm with historical stability, security and career growth. Noted as one of the most desired law firms to work for globally.
LOCATION: Boston, MA – Remote to start
SUMMARY: Top-ranked AM law firm is seeking a Coordinator to support the Boston Practice Areas within the Marketing & Business Development Department.
- Create early drafts of proposals and presentations
- Plan and execute client events, on-site education programs, and seminars in collaboration with managers and Events Team.
- Manage the firm's contact relationship management (CRM) database's activity and relationship tracking, as well as generating reports and high-level analysis on a regular basis.
- Gather data from various sources/databases to compile a variety of intelligence briefings on company/financial/private equity firm profiles and biographical dossiers
- Engage in comprehensive research of the Firm’s transactions across a wide breadth of industries, geographies and transaction types using a variety of internal and external resources
- Accurately capture and maintain comprehensive transaction deals in the Firm’s experience database
- Refine and curate core materials related to specific industries, practice descriptions and representative experience
- Conduct competitive intelligence and benchmarking research within an industry or among peer firms
- Work with all functions of the greater Business Development & Marketing team, including Operations, Development, Systems, Communications and Competitive Intelligence
- 3+ years of Business Development or marketing intelligence experience in a law firm, finance or investment banking environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
For additional business development and marketing jobs in law firms visit: https://tripointsearch.com/jobs/category/business-development/