Asset Management – Senior Paralegal – 2 Roles!
Location: Washington, D.C.
The Organization: Large U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary up to $120K; Generous paid overtime and bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
Summary: Seeking an Asset Management Paralegal and Senior Paralegal in Washington, D.C. to support a team of attorneys across all aspects of the Asset Management group. The paralegals will primarily support with subscription document review for the Alternative Investment practice, liasoning with Counsel and Associates in New York, D.C. and London. Candidate should be willing to work independently in a fast-paced, corporate environment. Well-paid overtime can be anticipated.
- Provide support to the Asset Management Alternative Investments subscription document review team
- Prepare subscription agreements for attorney review and maintain regular tracking on the progress
- Regularly liaise with asset management clients (sales, onboarding and legal teams)
- Maintain investor data spreadsheets, perform reconciliation tasks and create closing files
- Support with document retrieval and other deliverables
- Maintain investment document records in various databases
- Coordinate investor documents
- Conduct database searches
- Manage spreadsheets to track fund activity, term changes and side letters and other information. Prepare and circulate client and fund reports
- Proofread, draft and finalize legal documents for sense and format
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience
- Exposure to subscription documents is preferred (a must for Senior level)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong research skills
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Travel for casework if needed
For additional paralegal jobs in the US please visit: https://tripointsearch.com/jobs/category/paralegal/