Senior Litigation Paralegal (remote to start)
Location: Washington, D.C.
The Organization: Large U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary up to $120K, plus generous paid overtime and bonus after 37.5 hours; Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
Summary: Top-ranked law firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal to provide support to a group of partners in the Litigation Practice Group, with an emphasis on IP litigation. Having the confidence and skills to support a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Review documents regarding incoming and outgoing production and discovery
- Perform document production and review including but not limited to organizing documents
- Assemble and collate exhibits and legal documents to assist with preparation of motions
- Assist with trial preparation, including, organizing and preparing trial exhibits, trial notebooks and binders; scheduling, coordinating and communicating with clients, experts and fact witnesses.
- Draft and proofread correspondence, court papers and other legal and non-legal documents
- Prepare documents and materials for trial and arbitration
- Assist attorneys with all IP litigation matters
- Cite checks and bluebooks legal briefs
- Prepare indexes, tables of contents and tables of authority
- Assist with projects, including preparation of State and Federal Court documents
- Prepare legal articles and memorandums regarding recent reported law decisions
- Facilitate case management using CaseMap
- Analyze, research and summarize legal information
- Bachelor’s Degree or Paralegal Certificate required
- 1+ years of litigation experience, with a desire to learn patent law
- Experience with trial prep
- IP experience is a plus
- Strong proofreading, editing and formatting skills
- Proficiency using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiar with DeltaView; Westlaw, LexisNexis, Blue Book and PACER preferred
For additional paralegal jobs in the US please visit: https://tripointsearch.com/jobs/category/paralegal/