Senior Asset Management Paralegal
Location: New York, New York | Washington, D.C.
The Organization: Large U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary up to $140K; Generous paid overtime and bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
Summary: Seeking a Senior Asset Management Paralegal in New York, New York to support a team of attorneys across all aspects of Asset Management. Candidate willing to work independently in a fast-paced, corporate environment. Well-paid overtime can be anticipated.
- Oversee individual and practice group Asset Management Subscription Review
- Prepare and manage subscription agreements and track status/progress of reviews
- Maintain communication with asset management clients
- Manage spreadsheets tracking investor data, perform reconciliation tasks and create closing files
- Assist with document retrieval and assist with projects/deliverables
- Maintain records of investment documents on online databases
- Coordinate investor documents among Asset Management attorneys in New York, Washington DC and London offices
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of Corporate Paralegal experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong research skills
- Great communication skills written and verbal
- Travel for casework if needed