POSITION: Reprographics Specialist
ORGANIZATION: Prestigious, Top-ranked International Law Firm
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: Tuesday – Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
COMPENSATION: Base salary commensurate with experience, plus generous paid overtime and performance-based bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Gym membership perks, Life Insurance, all firm amenities, exceptional culture, prestigious firm with historical stability, security and career growth. Noted as one of the most desired law firms to work for globally!
OVERVIEW: The Reprographics Specialist will serve as the digital image and print expert within the office and is responsible for providing staff with all digital document processing services. Primary responsibilities include supporting the firm with duplicating and finishing equipment in the department in a timely manner. Utilizing the latest software technologies for firm communication and scanning.
- Operate multifunctional copier/scan/print equipment
- Perform file formatting for printing in programs such as Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat, PDF Manipulation (OCR, Crop, Optimize, Bates stamp)
- Run all copier equipment including high volume scanning
- Perform batch scanning
- Familiar with legal records management processes
- Address and route materials to appropriate individuals after completion of the assignment
- Maintain logs and work records to be utilized for tracking
- Operate all binding and finishing equipment (spiral, velo, tape, coil, 3-hole punch)
- And other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ years related experience in a duplicating, document imaging and reprographics center setting
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a highly pressured environment
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and oral
- Overtime flexibility and the ability to cover other shifts as needed, including off-site.
- Must be available for all training classes to learn new skills and equipment
- Ability to stand long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb boxes
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information