Wednesday – Sunday : Multiple Shifts Available (with daily car service!)
COMPENSATION: to $60,000 base salary plus well-paid overtime; Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits; Life Insurance; 401K plus match; PTO off and sick days; FSA; Transit program; Bonus and all firm amenities. Private Car & Driver home each day.
LOCATION: New York City, NY – Midtown Manhattan
SUMMARY: Primary responsibilities include supporting the firm with duplicating and finishing equipment in the department in a timely manner. Utilizing the latest software technologies for firm communication and scanning.
- Operate multifunctional copier/scan/print equipment.
- Performs file formatting for printing in programs such as Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat, PDF Manipulation (OCR, Crop, Optimize, Bates stamp)
- Runs all copier equipment including high volume scanning
- Perform batch scanning
- Familiar with legal records management processes
- Address and routes materials to appropriate individuals after completion of the assignment.
- Maintains logs and work records to be utilized for tracking
- Operates all binding and finishing equipment (spiral, velo, tape, coil, 3-hole punch)
- And other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ years related experience in a duplicating, document imaging and reprographics center setting
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a highly pressured environment
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and oral
- Overtime flexibility and the ability to cover other shifts as needed, including off-site.
- Must be available for all training classes to learn new skills and equipment
- Ability to stand long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb boxes
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information