LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
THE ORGANIZATION: Elite Top Law Firm
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Competitive base salary up to $55K plus well-paid overtime; Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits; Life Insurance; 401K plus match; PTO off, Holidays and sick days; FSA; Transit program; plus all firm amenities.
SUMMARY: The Reprographics Operator provides duplicating, printing, scanning, and binding support to the firmwide staff and legal departments. Utilizing the latest software technologies for firm communication and scanning.
- Operate multifunctional copier/scan/print equipment
- Handle in-take process of online requests, and assist with quality control and distribution of work assignments and final product distribution
- Support Manager with evaluating whether projects will be completed internally by their deadlines or if the request should be fulfilled through outside vendors
- Coordinate and follow up on projects outsourced to vendors; verifying the quality, providing feedback, and handling accurate billing
- Ensure firm standards through quality control checks throughout the entire production process, ensuring assignments are completed in accordance with the request
- Operate copy machines to duplicate confidential documents
- PeroOperates all binding and finishing equipment (spiral, velo, tape, coil, 3-hole punch)
- Performs file formatting for printing in programs such as Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat, PDF Manipulation (OCR, Crop, Optimize, Bates stamp)
- Runs all copier equipment including high-volume scanning
- Maintain Reprographics equipment, making adjustments as necessary to ensure high-quality projects in a timely manner
- Address and route materials to appropriate individuals after completion of the assignment
- often engages in physical activity, such as standing, walking, bending over, twisting, reaching above shoulder level, pushing, pulling, and repetitively using both hands. They may also frequently lift or carry up to 20 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- And other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- 3+ years of related experience in a duplicating, document imaging, and reprographics center environment
- Knowledge of production print, duplicating, scanning, and binding equipment
- Overtime flexibility and the ability to cover other shifts as needed, including off-site.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a highly pressured environment
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written and oral
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Ability to stand long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry 50lb boxes