Recruiting and Professional Development Coordinator (Remote to start)
Location: New York, NY
The Organization: Large U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary to $65K; Generous paid overtime and bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
Summary: A Multinational Law Firm is seeking a Recruiting & Professional Development Coordinator to serve as an integral member to the Recruiting & Professional Development Departments.
- Assist with recruitment process including corresponding with candidates, scheduling interviews, ATS, and onboarding of new hires.
- Provide support for the Firm’s summer program
- Track all logistics of attorneys’ CLE compliance status, CLE administration, and coordinate in-house continued legal education
- Schedule and communicate all aspects of scheduling training programs; work with team to improve information disbursement across the firm ecosystem
- Organize curriculum materials and ensure availability and disbursement to key stakeholders
- Administer surveys and evaluation for training programs
- Deploy attorney training and development programs as assigned
- Partner with members of Professional Development and Leadership Team where necessary to manage the continuous improvement of Attorney Training and Development Programs
- Serve as training program and event support for all sessions as needed
- Coordinate programs and trainings for multiple practice areas
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a recruiting or professional development role in a professional services corporation
- Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency, including strong Excel skills is required