CORPORATE EVENING RECEPTIONIST
SUMMARY: A major law firm is looking for an upbeat, responsible and professional Receptionist to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone interested in gaining legal industry experience at a top law firm to help aid in deciding the next step in their career.
Ideal candidates will have excellent communication, solid multi-tasking and organizational skills, a proactive work ethic and demonstrate a high level of initiative and discretion.
HOURS: 4:00PM – 12:00AM (Car Service Home within the 5 boroughs)
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $60,000, plus paid overtime
BENEFITS: Major Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K plus match, PTO off and sick days, FSA, Transit program and Car Service Home within the 5 boroughs
- Provide exceptional customer service all clients, employees and visitors entering and calling the firm; direct to the appropriate employee for specific needs
- Operate switchboards and telephones; screen and direct calls to appropriate parties
- Take accurate telephone messages and deliver messages promptly via email or voicemail, as directed by attorney or employee instructions
- Schedule meetings, including booking conference room and disseminating special requests to catering, Information Technology, and office services staff
- Maintain knowledge of firm-wide meetings and events in order to properly direct attendees in a timely manner to meeting location
- Assist staff and clients with all requests, including car and travel reservations, etc.
- Meet and Greet visitors entering the Firm and direct to scheduled conference room or other location
- Handle conference call requests accurately and in a timely manner.
- Perform conference room checks to ensure reservation requests are met prior to scheduled meetings
- Maintain knowledge of staff and attorney whereabouts in and out of the Firm
- Maintain a polished appearance of Reception area at all times, including up-to-date desk instructions
- Master organizational processes, workflows, policies and procedures
- 2-3 years reception, administrative or customer service experience in a fast-paced law firm or corporate environment
- Strong desire to work within the legal sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Strong customer-service skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred