Mutual Fund Accountant
LOCATION: Midtown, Manhattan
THE ORGANIZATION: Top Asset Management Company
BENEFITS: Base salary commensurate with experience; plus competitive bonus structure, Daily Seamless stiped for lunch, competitive paid time off, 401K with above market match, Medical Dental & Vision Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Retirement Plans, Flexible Spending Account, Transit Program and more!
SUMMARY: The Mutual Fund Accountant executes reconciliation of accounting records to the firm’s financial system as well as assists with quarterly reporting and financial statement.
- Reconcile official mutual fund accounting records to Advent APX accounting system daily
- Reconcile records of third-parties to internal accounting records
- Reconcile cash positions for the Funds; supporting Portfolio Managers with reports on cash availability
- Assist with preparing/reviewing of financial statements/quarterly reports
- Support with reviewal of marketing materials for the Funds
- Reconcile subadvised account records with third parties
- Prepare expense invoices to be paid by the Funds
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years mutual fund accounting experience
- Understanding of fund accounting regulations and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office