MARKETING / EVENTS COORDINATOR
LOCATION: Los Angeles, California
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, Medical benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, all paid holidays, 401K, and much in a firm noted for an exceptional culture with a history of career growth, stability and security.
ORGANIZATION: Top-Ranked Entertainment Firm
OVERVIEW: Seeking a highly intelligent, diligent and assertive Marketing & Events Coordinator professional to develop and execute strategic events focused on employee morale and company development.
- Assist with planning and execution of events and programs
- Spearhead registration process, manage RSVP updates, answer questions, coordinate materials and logistics; gain feedback after events
- Support Firm activities; coordinate events that take place in the Penthouse office and guide visitors to the location of the events
- Responsible for event needs such as snacks, cutlery, paper, various food necessities, and visuals for events; decorations, video/audio effects, and atmosphere creation
- Serve as primary contact person for events registration/check in at in-person functions
- Oversee posts of content for events
- Assist with reporting and documentation using event tracking database systems
- Maintain department events on the Firm event calendar and communicate updates to key stakeholders
- Responsible for planning and executing the annual Christmas Party and Firm Retreat
- Schedule and maintain recurring Firm Happy Hours and other events; wine tastings, festivals, birthday parties, etc.
- Handle communication with internal and external customers, vendors via email, over the phone and in-person
- Support attorney speaking engagements and Firm’s involvement in charitable events; respond to emails, answer questions, coordinate check in, etc.
- 2+ years of related event production experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience using content management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate effectively; read, interpret and follow instructions
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
- Thrives in busy environment and works well under pressure
- Flexibility to travel domestically as needed
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary