POSITION: Marketing (CRM) Technology Specialist
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Base salary up to $65,000 plus paid overtime, Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, paid holidays, 401K, and more!
ORGANIZATION: International Law Firm
SUMMARY: Seeking a proactive and dedicated Marketing (CRM) Technology Specialist to work alongside the Brand & Digital Marketing Manager and department to support the implementation of data-driven marketing initiatives and management of the Firm's CRM system, website, email marketing and e-newsletters, and platforms.
- Utilize CRM and data to identify and analyze trends and strategize effective business development opportunities for improving digital marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the awareness of the firm’s internet presence, overseeing External Websites, Firm Blogs and Social networking sites
- Assist Brand & Digital Marketing Manager with day to day oversight and content management of marketing technology tools
- Provide ongoing support to, as well as, train attorneys, secretaries, and other end users on their use of the CRM database while maintaining data integrity and best practices
- Obtain and update contact/mailing lists; add to targeted marketing lists and leverage trackers and tools within the CRM
- Generate ideas to make navigating the database easier for end users
- Develop and run searches and reports to ensure data integrity
- Partner with business development team to identify, analyze, and implement action items across multiple departments
- Collaborate with Marketing and IT departments and external vendors to troubleshoot when necessary and implement software upgrades
- Stay on top of current trends and provide competitive data, market and lead generation research
- Support Marketing department by being the go-to person for following up on marketing initiatives to identify possible business opportunities
- 2+ years of marketing technology experience (within a law firm or professional services organization is preferred)
- BA/BS in Communications, Digital Media, Marketing, or related field
- Experience maintaining a CRM database, Dynamics or Salesforce preferredExperience using a CMS such as Drupal or WordPress
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is preferred
- Attention to detail, proofreading and Internet research skills