LOCATION: Midtown, Manhattan
THE ORGANIZATION: Top Asset Management Company
BENEFITS: Base salary up to $90K with competitive bonus structure, Daily Seamless stipend for lunch, competitive paid time off, 401K with above market match, Medical Dental & Vision Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Retirement Plans, Flexible Spending Account, Transit Program and more!
SUMMARY: The Marketing Associate executes the channel marketing strategy, while maintaining business objectives. As part of a cohesive team within the Marketing Department, this person will spearhead the design, writing, conceptualizing and editing of marketing media to effectively interest target clients.
- Collaborate with investment professionals, marketing and sales peers to map out meaningful, unique, and actionable marketing strategy
- Analyze industry trends, implements buyer personas that effectively engages audience through meaningful content and channel-specific niches
- Draft, review and edit original media content for the company website, social media, and for institutional and retail channels
- Create brand-consistent content including quarterly reporting, sponsored content, articles, sales pieces, digital content (social media, videos), etc.
- Improve visibility and mindshare for the firm
- Partner with external PR firm on media releases and sponsored content
- Support with complex digital projects including owning the website and social media
- Manage research and data to support with content creation
- Design and implement go-to-market strategies
- Engage with key external stakeholders for research, conference or thought leadership engagement
- Manage digital marketing and social media campaigns, posts and content
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of financial marketing/writing experience; a background in investment banking or asset management is ideal
- High comfortability creating compelling, audience-specific messages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Sharepoint)
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Final Cut or InDesign is preferred
- Strong communication and project management skills