Location: Boston, Massachusetts – Back Bay
The Organization:Large U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits:Base salary up to $85K, generous paid overtime and bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
Summary: Top-ranked AM multinational law firm is seeking a Paralegal to provide support to a group of principals in multiple departments daily within the Boston Office. Having the confidence and skills to support a fast-paced environment is essential. Someone who has the desire to work as a member of a respected firm.
- Oversee junior paralegals and provide case management guidance
- Draft and proofread correspondence, court papers and other legal and non-legal documents
- Prepare documents and materials for trial and arbitration
- Assist professionals with high complex litigation
- Coordinate and manage calendar and deadlines, business and client meetings, conference calls, appointments, travel and personal matters
- Enter and track expenses and complete travel expense reports
- Prepare files and packets for partners in related cases
- Prepare and organize produced and privileged documents with bates numbers
- Assisting with projects including preparation of Court bundles
- Prepare legal articles and memorandums regarding recent reported law decisions
- Analyze, research, and summarize legal information
- File cases and other documents on the docket through PACER/ECF
- Interview and advise clients and witnesses
- Directly interact with legal and compliance professionals
- Review documents regarding incoming and outgoing production and discovery
- Perform document production and review including but not limited to organizing documents, creating and maintain privilege logs and performing bates-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents
- Assemble and collate exhibits and legal documents to assist with preparation of motions
- Assist with trial preparation, including, organizing and preparing trial exhibits, trial notebooks and binders; scheduling, coordinating and communicating with clients, experts and fact witnesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years of litigationexperience required
- Strong proofreading, editing and formatting skills; ability to create TOC/TOAs and conduct document comparisons
- Ability to cite-check, including bluebooking and shepardizing preferred
- Prior experience working with at least one of the following litigation case management and e-discovery software: Summation, Concordance, Worldox, Kroll, Relativity, Clearwell etc.
- Proficiency using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Adobe
- Familiar with DeltaView; Westlaw, LexisNexis and PACER