Law Firm Client Billing Specialist
Elite or Abacus or PROLAW or Lawson or Aderant or Clio Billing Exposure Desired
4 to 5 Years of Legal Billing or Billing Accounting Experience Required
Salary & Benefits
Base to $85,000 and Well Paid Overtime, Plus Bonus. All Medical, Dental Vision Coverage; Generous Paid Time Off; 401K w/match; Transit; All firm Amenities and additional benefits discussed in your welcome package during onboarding. Noted as One of America's Best Employers. Exceptional work environment and beautiful offices, Ideal to All Transit.
Location San Francisco, CA (Also open to Silicon Valley Office)
- Provide data management and analysis of accounting systems; must have some familiarity with litigation, corporate transactional work and general legal services
- Analyze documents and data, interprets results, summarizes findings, and presents to partners and management for effective decision-making
- Analyze performance of individual matters and portfolios of business against established budgets, revenue and realization
- Prepare estimates based on the nature of services and type of billing arrangement
- Review documentation and create database records summarizing Billing Arrangements; perform ongoing maintenance of database
- Identify and develop quality control mechanisms to monitor workflow with respect to the capture of information relating to Billing
- Compile and analyze historical data, identify trends and recommend necessary pricing to sell services
- Analyze financial data and assist partners and management in preparing business proposals involving alternative fee arrangements
- Provide relevant knowledge and support to others in the Firm in a manner that increases the level of understanding of corporate transactions and billing arrangements
- Understand and respond to inquiries and requests made by attorneys, secretaries, legal assistants and staff and demonstrates this understanding through the use of effective communication
- Support other Client Accounting Analyst(s) with client administration functions, including but not limited to, analysis of request for proposals, outside counsel guidelines, pricing scenarios and budget estimates
- 4 to 5+ years of previous client billing or client billing accounting experience in a law firm or professional services organization
- Working knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Word and Excel
- Experience with Elite Enterprise Electronic Billing System or Abacus or PROLAW or Lawson or Aderant or Clio
- Perform all job duties with a commitment to providing superior service to clients and attorneys while producing a high quality work product. The ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to work effectively within a team environment, as well as independently. The ability to adapt to new assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced, highly demanding environment is required.
- Noted opportunities to expand responsibilities, grow and progress within the Billing Services function are available for individuals based on strong performance and the desire to grow. The firm is noted as offering career growth, stability and security as one of the most desired law firms to work for in the world.
Please provide your resume for consideration. Thank you