Human Resources – Recruiting Assistant
Location: New York, NY
The Organization: Top U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Summary: Top-ranked multinational law firm is seeking an Assistant to support the needs of the Firm-wide Human Resources team
Salary & Benefits: Base salary to $50,000 base, plus paid overtime, generous bonus; medical, dental and vision coverage; transit program; gym membership discounts; generous paid time off; retirement w/ excellent match; life insurance; exceptional work culture.
- Provide administrative support, such as answering/screening calls, organizing applicant documents, setting up virtual meetings, sending testing requirements to candidates and other logistical items for staff recruitment
- Partner with Senior Management in the on-boarding of staff and assist with other duties including developing orientation packages, annual open enrollments, planning events, etc.
- Conduct reference, employment and background verification; liaise with appropriate vendors
- Maintain applicant tracking system to identify qualified candidates for open positions; utilize outside sourcing resources to identify candidates
- Assist with firm-wide initiatives including health & wellness and diversity, equity & inclusion
- Keep up to date with date with state, federal and firm HR policies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1+ year of fast-paced recruiting experience; preferably in legal or finance
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, good judgement, highly organized, and strong attention to detail are required
- Must be able to multi-task, maintain confidentiality, and act as a team player