Human Resources Coordinator
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Base salary up to $90K commensurate with experience, paid overtime, plus Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, paid holidays, 401K, and more!
ORGANIZATION: Top-Ranked International Law Firm
SUMMARY: Top-ranked international law firm is seeking an HR Coordinator in their busy San Francisco office. This role will work collaboratively within and across departments to provide HR support to attorneys and staff.
- Assist in the on-boarding process of all new hires (professional staff and attorneys)
- Prepare and draft open enrollment presentations, with relevant enrollment package information
- HRIS data entry: enrollments and changes to information
- Answer HR questions regarding benefits, enrollments, compliance, changes, etc.
- Assist employees with leave of absence processing
- Provide support with staff recruiting activities
- Maintain vendor information – Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, etc.
- Track Disability payments from vendor
- Compliance tasks: track and send out required DOL materials to new hires
- Assist benefits team with projects
- Run reports and send weekly newsletters to staff and attorneys
- Maintain new hire orientation schedules
- Assist with the termination and departure process
- Ensure up-to-date literature on employee benefits: brochures, website, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related field preferred, but not required
- SHRM-CP or HRIC certification preferred
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Working knowledge of CA employment law and local ordinances
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and PeopleSoft
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Able to diplomatically and tactfully handle confidential/sensitive information
- Able to practice strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Able and willing to conduct thoughtful analysis while problem-solving