Human Resources Coordinator
LOCATION: Beverly Hills, CA (Remote – Hybrid)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Base salary up to $55K commensurate with experience, paid overtime, plus Bonus, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, paid holidays, 401K, and more!
ORGANIZATION: Top-Ranked Entertainment Law Firm
SUMMARY: Top-ranked entertainment law firm is seeking an HR Coordinator for their growing nation-wide team. This role will work collaboratively within and across departments to provide HR support to attorneys and staff.
- Assist in the on-boarding process of all new hires (professional staff and attorneys)
- Prepare and draft open enrollment presentations, with relevant enrollment package information
- Answer HR questions regarding benefits, enrollments, compliance, changes, etc.
- Assist employees with leave of absence processing; assist with annual performance reviews
- Provide support with staff recruiting activities
- Maintain vendor information – Medical, Dental, Vision benefit plans, etc.
- Track Disability payments from vendor
- Compliance tasks: track and send out required DOL materials to new hires
- Run reports and send updates to staff
- Maintain new hire orientation schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Working knowledge of CA employment law and local ordinances
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain professionalism at all times
- Able to diplomatically and tactfully handle confidential/sensitive information
- Able to practice strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Able and willing to conduct thoughtful analysis while problem-solving