HR Business Partner (Global Law Firm) – HRBP
Location: New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | Palo Alto, CA | Washington, DC | Seattle, WA
The Organization: Large U.S. Based Multinational Law Firm
Salary & Benefits: Base salary commensurate with experience; Generous bonus and 401K match structure; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Transit Program; generous Paid Time Off; Life Insurance; exceptional culture.
- Serve as an advisor to assigned groups regarding HR solutions
- Define and define business goals and targets
- Ensure the alignment of business objectives with people and engagement strategies
- Coach and consult management personnel and staff on employee relations matters
- Confidentially meet with employees to discuss concerns as necessary
- Conduct internal investigations and handle corrective action as needed
- Monitor staff performance. Oversee quarterly, yearly and periodic employee reviews
- Provide up-to-date understanding of employment law, compliance developments etc.
- Consult and direct on complex HR matters including personnel management, legal risk reduction, business conduct, performance management, HR policy, regulatory compliance and team development
- Evaluate and identify new and existing workforce plans and recruitment strategies
- Make proactive recommendations and execute suitable solutions to improve the employee experience by improving staff productivity and engagement.
- Partner with HR teams and managers to assist in the facilitation of organizational changes; collaborate with Recruiting, Engagement, and Training to design programs that help our people grow.
- Provide well thought out recommendations to stakeholders regarding policies and process changes
- Assess the success of HR programs and activities to ensure that the firm continues to attract, grow, and retain strong employees
- 5+ years of related Human Resources and management experience required
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- SHRM or HRCI certification preferred
- Knowledge of practices and trends within the HR industry
- Microsoft Office familiarity, including Excel and Word; with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing
- Able to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities