POSITION: Graphics Designer
SUMMARY: Top-ranked AM law firm is seeking a Graphics Designer to support the Global Marketing & Communications department. This position reports to the Senior Manager of Design. The successful candidate will be flexible and innovative, have the ability to establish strong, positive relationships with all members of the firm’s Marketing team, work within tight deadlines with minimal supervision and manage multiple incoming design and production project requests simultaneously.
COMPENSATION: Base salary to $90,000; exempt, Performance-based Bonus; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; Paid Time Off; 401K; Life and AD&D Insurance; Savings Accounts and more!
LOCATION: New York, NY (remote to start)
- Produce graphics, communications and marketing materials within existing brand identity systems for the firm’s print and digital marketing and firm branding.
- Fully execute design and production for brand-consistent materials including presentation templates, client mailings, websites, publications, recruiting materials, invitations, event materials, announcements, ads, videos, etc.
- Provide instruction to non-design team members on using Firm-specific PowerPoint and InDesign templates
- Coordinate and direct photoshoots for marketing materials and provide assistance to Senior Designer with organization of photos
- 3+ years’ experience creating graphic design solutions for a corporate organization with a globally recognized brand
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic design, Marketing or related field
- Professional experience using the Adobe CS suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver)
- Familiarity with HTML coding, video editing, and animation experience
- Strong professional understanding of design principles and sophisticated design aesthetic
- Strong typographic, layout and infographic design skills, illustration, and animation/visual effects are a plus
- Strong photo retouching/editing and logo creation skills
- Digital print production and pre-press production experience is a must
- Understanding of industry best practices, trends and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively; read, interpret and follow instructions
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
- Thrives in busy environment and works well under pressure
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary