Financial Reporting Analyst – Junior Level (remote to start)
LOCATION: New York, NY
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $70,000; plus generous Paid Overtime + Bonus; generous 401K with competitive match; Paid Time Off; benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, Life and Pet Coverage; Elder Care, Emergency Child Care, Adoption Assistance, Gym Membership Stipend, and more!
OVERVIEW: Seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Financial Analyst looking to develop a long-term career within the Financial Budgeting and Reporting department of a well-established, top-ranked AMLaw firm with a global presence. This position provides support to the Financial Reporting Manager; Prepare monthly financial reporting package, attorney staffing/productivity reporting, and review of department and office level income statements.
- Responsible for creating weekly, quarterly and annual financial reports for review by c-suite executives
- Review financial data and models digesting information to present financial metrics in an easily understandable manner
- Present financial data for internal and external stakeholder reporting
- Manage statistic storage and ensure accuracy for easy retrieval by departments firm-wide
- Collaborate with external departments on query, business intelligence and data management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Finance or Accounting Internship experience or financial reporting/modeling/analysis experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary