Executive/Personal Assistant to CEO
LOCATION: New York, New York (Midtown)
THE ORGANIZATION: Top Asset Management Company
SUMMARY: Stable and reputable Asset Management company seeking a dedicated EA, familiar with Funds/Portfolios to be the right-hand to the CEO. This person will be part of a close-knit team of three assistants to the CEO, working cohesively to provide both day to day operational, administrative and personal support to the Chairman.
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $160,000 plus generous bonus; Paid Time Off; 401K w/ generous match; Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, Daily Seamless credit; generous PTO and sick/personal days, paid holidays, and more!
- Conduct various research projects such as quotes, articles, videos for quarterly letter, and annual conference speechArrange travel, hotels, transportation and other logistics for business trips
- Ensure meetings fit into CEO’s travel schedule; liaison with departments to coordinate additional staff travel as necessary
- Validate that analysts have prepped CEO for meetings, that materials and notes are prepared
- Triage CEO’s calls/emails to determine a priority call-back list, taking detailed messages and log of calls
- Oversee response to requests for CEO’s time while maintaining confidentiality and time sensitivity
- Correspond with brokers/companies to register CEO for conferences, investor days, meetings, drafting portfolio watch lists, etc
- Heavy calendar management: confirming meeting participants, distributing/collecting materials, preparation of itineraries/schedules
- Liaison with Analytics team to obtain performance data, research, for CEO’s reference
- Arrange events as needed, partnering with IT, arranging gift bags, catering, etc
- Maintain files of companies in which CEO owns his own funds
- Draft and send communications on behalf of CEO (performance letters, thank yous, and more)
- Regularly update contacts list, mailing list, and holiday gift mailing list
- Manage VIP seating chart and other logistics at the annual conference
- Arrange personal appointments and follow up on behalf of the CEO, his wife and children.
- Coordinate personal projects/events in partnership with CEO’s wife
- Send reminders (text, email, and calls) to both the CEO and wife regarding matters that must be attended to or calls that need to be returned
- Ensure family drier has the weeks agenda and schedule mapped out
- Work closely with personal accountant within the firm and CEO to verify expenses, confirm bank transactions, and have invoices signed off
- Run errands such as picking up meals, reserving restaurants, purchasing tickets to shows, purchasing art, etc.
- Guide and train second and third assistant for CEO coverage
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years Executive Support experience
- 3+ years of C-suite level support
- Fluent in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, LinkedIn, database experience
- Familiar with organizing private flight charters
- Highly organized, a great multi-tasker and intense attention to detail.
- Able to protect confidential information, problem solve and meet deadlines, while maintaining accuracy and detail
- Sharp, polished and have a professional demeanor.