Executive Compensation Associate
LOCATION: New York, NY
THE ORGANIZATION: Top-Ranked Employment Law Firm
SUMMARY: Seeking an Executive Compensation Associate with a strong contracts and compensation background. This a great opportunity for any Executive Compensation Associate seeking hyper-growth in their career, a pathway to partnership, a collaborative group environment, and high-profile client interaction.
- Strong drafting, writing and analytical skills are required to be successful in this role
- Knowledge of offer letters and employment for executives, managers and other employees
- Exposure to agreements related to compensation, bonus, equity, partnership, shareholder, LLC, retention, expatriate, secondment, talent, etc.
- Familiarity with executive compensation provisions of the Internal Revenue Code (409A and 280G)
- 1+ years of experience negotiating executive employment and transactional documents
- NY Bar Admission in good standing