POSITION: Client Relations / Business Development Manager (remote to start)
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $140,000 plus performance-based bonus
BENEFITS: Generous vacation package, 401K plus match, Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage, Life and AD&D Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and more!
Seeking a highly intelligent, diligent and assertive Client Relations professional to develop and execute strategic plans to generate brand recognition, thought leadership campaigns and new business leads and clients.
The Manager will also have managerial and mentoring responsibility for the Business Development team working closely with attorneys and other members of the Global Business Development and Marketing team.
- Manage the client experience lifecycle and evaluate processes in order to pivot as needed
- Proactively identify business engagement opportunities by keeping abreast of news in the market about the firm’s clients/prospects and then proactively communicating lead generation opportunities to the attorneys
- Analyze, design, monitor, report and evaluate successful client business development engagements
- Oversee utilization of firm resources; manage allocation of resources and evaluation process
- Manage and maintain all client relationships for attorneys and staff
- Creatively garner and evaluate feedback from clients; manage conversations with attorneys and directors to institute feedback into overall client relationship best practices
- Create team structures to encourage communication and client engagement
- Help partners develop and execute individual client engagement plans and contribute to the business development plans of the practice groups; ensure strategies and tactics are proactively adjusted as market conditions and client needs change
- Provide structure and support to client relation initiatives, including through internal and external communication that promotes recent successes and other relevant developments
- Ensure firm-wide collaboration and sustained efforts to optimize engagement with key clients using creative means of incentives
- Manage unique communicate platforms for internal and external communication
- 8+ years of strategic consulting business development / marketing or client account management experience
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s Degree or Juris Doctorate preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to manage client feedback constructively in order to plan and execute big picture results
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and managing client programs and materials
- Strong business acumen with ability to strategically develop and pragmatically execute profitable ideas
- Thrives in high-pressure, ever-changing and demanding roles
- Superior communication skills with a talent for developing rapport with a multitude of personalities