CLIENT EVENTS COORDINATOR
LOCATION: New York, NY
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Competitive base salary commensurate with experience, Medical benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, all paid holidays, 401K, and much in a firm noted for an exceptional culture.
ORGANIZATION: Top International Law Firm
OVERVIEW: Seeking a highly intelligent, diligent and assertive Client Events Coordinator to develop and execute strategic digital and office events.
- Support with global firmwide webinar management (lead user, training and promotion of best practices concerned with ON24).
- Act as a training lead for the centralized events hub (Circa).
- Coordinate and execute global client events pertaining to diversity, equity, inclusion (DEI), talent acquisition, and alumni events
- Assist with creating firm-branded marketing and promotional materials
- Utilize social media to spread content about firm events and conferences
- Train and support various departments, including the events Co-op from the Philadelphia office
- Manage event mailing lists, update contacts, and maintain the firm's CRM system (InterAction)
- Create and send email invitations using the firm's email management system (Vuture)
- Update the firm's website with new events and Q/A's for those events using the firm's content management system (AEM)
- Provide administrative support for the global events team, outside of New York and Philadelphia during busy times
- Additional social media and digital project support for events and overlapping departments
- Serve as a main point of contact for the firmwide Clients Events Manager and Global Head of Events
- Assist with additional tasks as needed to support the team, department, and firm
- 6 months – 1 year of related event production experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience using content management systems
- Familiarity with CRM and CMS systems (ideally InterAction CRM)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong customer/client service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively; read, interpret and follow instructions
- Flexibility to adjust hours to meet operating needs
- Thrives in busy environment and works well under pressure
- Flexibility to travel domestically as needed
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary