BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE COORDINATOR
LOCATION: New York, NY
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Competitive base salary up to $130K commensurate with experience, Medical benefits, generous vacation and sick/personal days, all paid holidays, 401K, and much in a firm noted for an exceptional culture with a history of career growth, stability and security.
ORGANIZATION: Top-Ranked International Law Firm
SUMMARY: Seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence Coordinator to oversee initiatives across the Firm. This role will collaborate closely with leadership and other administrative staff to identify high-value projects and opportunities.
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding peer firms and strategic direction
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and best practices
- Lead research projects across practices
- Assist with marketing initiatives
- Conduct research on key stakeholders to engage with to maximize strategic communication between event participants and law firm partners / executives
- Perform competitive intelligence research and leverage legal and technology best practices to recommend and facilitate innovative solutions and redefine existing solutions as needed
- Improve and utilize the current document tracking processes and process flows
- Review and develop a cadence for the delivery team’s output to ensure requirements are met and project deliverables are acceptable.
- Test and deploy solutions as determined by the delivery team
- Utilize process improvement methodologies to assist business users to analyze, design and implement more effective processes
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science related degree preferred
- Certifications within the field a plus; PRINCE2, CAPM, PMP, etc.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Experience as a Business Analyst in a business change and / or project-based environment
- Able to prioritize, organize and meet multiple projects deadlines at one time
- Motivated, energetic and persuasive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrates good judgment in communication
- Excellent customer service orientation and listening skills
- Work well under pressure and in a collaborative environment
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Knowledge of current trends in the specific field
- Experience creating documentation such as business case documentation, business requirements summaries and tracking of ROI