LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
THE ORGANIZATION: Elite Top Law Firm
COMPENSATION: Competitive base salary up to $85K plus well-paid overtime; Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits; Life Insurance; 401K plus match; PTO off, Holidays, and sick days; FSA; Transit program; plus all firm amenities.
SUMMARY: As part of the Secretarial Services team, the Administrative Project Coordinator provides high-quality administrative and concierge support to the firm's clients, attorneys, and professional staff in the DC office of a major global law firm. Must have the confidence and technical skills to provide support in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Support the Secretarial Services Department: respond to requests for assistance, monitor the staff call-in-line for absences/questions, and provide timekeeping support, adding users to DTE Axiom
- Provide executive-level administrative support to the firm’s attorneys and their clients: time entry, calendaring, document management, and conference services
- Interface with visiting attorneys and clients by providing high-quality concierge services including travel arrangements, dining services, car services, courier, and document support
- Schedule and coordinate meetings
- Communicate effectively on busy, multiple telephone lines
- Responds to emails and routes messages to the appropriate personnel
- Orientation support including maintenance of brochures, creating new-hire schedules, escorting new hires to orientation, providing office tours
- Arrange logistical support for in-house and virtual meeting/events (conference rooms, scheduling, AV requests, and calendar invites)
- Assist with the production of quarterly reports and update assignment charts in regards to relocation matters, assignments, changes, and other data
- Sets up and maintains administrative files and records
- Maintain a record of completed performance evaluations, following up with appropriate leadership
- Provide backup reception coverage
- High School Diploma or related experience
- 2+ years of reception, administrative, or customer service experience in a fast-paced law firm or corporate environment
- Strong desire to work within the law industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Ability to remain calm and diplomatic in fast-paced, stressful situations
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong customer service skills