POSITION: Accounts Receivable Administrator
LOCATION: Washington, DC
COMPENSATION: Base salary up to $95K, commensurate with experience; Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage; generous Paid Time Off; Competitive 401K with firm contribution; and much more!
OVERVIEW: Seeking an AR Administrator to supervise all aspects of Accounts Receivable in multiple offices of the firm. This role is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely completion of staff assignments and inquiry responsiveness. This position will be fully knowledgeable of the processing requirements and provide excellent customer service.
- Provide analysis of client accounts receivable trends, anticipating challenges, offering solutions and providing updates to firm management when necessary
- Act as liaison between attorneys, secretaries, staff and clients
- Manage day-to-day collections tasks such as handling account escalations, disputes resolution, adherence to payment terms, and entering of concise notes regarding the collection status in ARCS
- Determine any concerns in the AR processes and implement solutions
- Partner with client accounting departments to ensure accurate and appropriate follow-up is done on a monthly basis
- Serve as the initial point of contact for Accounts Receivable team members in all offices
- Collaborate with partners across various levels of management and departments to review accounts and escalate when necessary
- Implement payment solutions while communicating with pricing and billing teams to keep them in the loop.
- Respond to inquiries and communicate to clients past-due accounts and invoices.
- Execute account reconciliations.
- Perform credit review analyses on clients when necessary
- Oversee unapplied payments and aged trust accounts
- Provide backup support to other departments as necessary
- 5+ years related experience in accounts receivable in a law firm or financial services institution
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Knowledge of 3E, Enterprise or ARCS Collection software
- Excel, Windows and Word experience required
- Supervisory experience is a plus!
- Able to manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously, with a strong ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills